Many of the products we offer are customizable, with cushions that are made-to-order. As a result, some of the manufacturers we sell do not accept returns of these items, except in the case of incorrect or defective items.
In the case of manufacturers that do accept returns, the return is subject to a 15% restocking fee and the shipping cost back to the manufacturer.
Non-Damaged Items – 10 Days from Delivery Policy
For those manufacturers that do accept non-damaged returns, the following information applies:
- Please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the item to discuss possible return options.
- All returns must be in original packaging and be received in original, new and re-stockable condition in order to receive a refund less return shipping charges.
- After we receive and inspect your return, we will promptly and courteously refund the credit card used for the purchase less return shipping fees and factory re-stocking fees if applicable.
Return shipping charges and factory re-stocking fees are not refundable. Shipping charges and factory re-stocking fees will be deducted from the total refund amount. Due to shipping costs, we cannot offer any refunds or exchanges for orders delivered beyond the continental USA.
- Custom replacement slings are non-refundable. Replacement slings are made to your specific chair measurements and cannot be restocked. Please contact us for assistance if you have questions about measuring your patio furniture frame.
Damaged, Defective or Incorrect Items - 10 Days from Delivery Policy
When your order arrives, be sure to inspect it to ensure that you received the correct products and that they were not damaged during transit. If you notice damages, be sure to note the damages with the delivery driver before you sign for it and contact our customer care department immediately.
- Although we experience very few concealed damages, we recommend for large truck LTL deliveries that you sign the delivery receipt notating "Pending Inspection." If you experience concealed damage, notating this for future reference will assist us with your claim process.
- We know that sometimes it's not possible to notice all discrepancies before unpacking everything, long after the carrier has left. In such a case, please contact our customer care experts within 10 days of delivery and they will be happy to address the situation.
- In all cases of incorrect shipments, we will gladly replace the item and the cost of shipping the item back to us for exchange.
Photos of Damaged Items
Photography of the damaged item will increase the speed of the replacement process. Photos of the damaged item should be emailed into our customer care department at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number.
Repackaging and Shipping your Returns
After contacting us to process a return and receive your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, you will need to prepare the item for return shipment.
- Please repack the item to be returned securely in the original packaging. Please write your RMA number in large characters on the outside of the box. Make sure the package is fully sealed before shipping. We are not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged.
- Our customer care experts will arrange to have the item picked up from your home. No need to take the item and have it shipped yourself; we'll take care of the legwork.
Remember that return shipping charges and factory restocking fees (if applicable) are not refundable (except in the case of incorrect or defective items).